Re: [evince] "Back" Navigation

Hi,

yes, improvements are welcomed, but you have to keep in mind that evince UI has changed a lot in version 3.8. In particular a new circular history has been implemented by Carlos, and now you just click in the back and forward buttons to get around the history. I don't know if these actions have shorcuts but if they don't then a patch adding them would be a nice thing.

Greetings

José