[evince] OT Writing an Article about Evince

Hi !

I'm a high school student interested in FOSS. I am planning to write an article about FOSS PDF Viewers and was wondering whether anyone could suggest a way to get in touch with the current project lead of Evince (preferably email address) ?

I love Evince, its lightweight, fast and works really well even for large PDFs, thank you all for taking the time to maintain and develop it !

Sorry for posting off topic.

Thanks,
Tushar B.