[evince] print dialog

Hi,

I'm not subscribed to the list, but want to make use of the option to
writze to the list without being subscribed (I'm in too many mailing
lists anyway).
I noticed for a long time that evince doesn't handle preset printers
from CUPS properly. I have one printer, but various settings which I
have named differently, e.g. for the selection pf the paper tray, or to
print on foto paper and so on, to avoid having to change all the
settings each time i want to print.
Now, if I select one of these printers in evince, the settings are not
applied unless they had been used there before. E.g. I have one printer
set to print duplex from paper tray 1, and one to print one sided from
paper tray 2.
If the last print was from paper tray 2 and one sided, it is still set
this way when I select the other printer which is supposed to print
duplex. And vice versa and so on.

Is that a known bug, and can anything be done about it? I've used evince
for several years now under different settings (Linux Mint and Kubuntu),
currently version 3.2.1, but the problem is all the same no matter which
environment it works in. It's all 64bit.

Regards
Martin