Re: [evince] pdf attachments in evince

Excerpts from francky.leyn's message of mar mar 20 01:45:29 +0100 2012:
> Hello,

Hi,

> I hear little from you guys.

sorry for not replying before.

> Am I hitting unimpl emented functionality?

Without haven't looked at the document, I guess the thing is that the
document doesn't contain attachments, but file attachment
annotations. They are not exactly the same. In Evince, document
attachments are available in the sidebar, while file attachment
annotations are available in the document itself in the annotation
coordinates.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462