Re: [evince] pdf attachments in evince

On Thu, 2012-03-15 at 15:53 +0100, francky leyn telenet be wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I have a question on evince. If I load a pdf file with pdf attachments
> into
>
> evince, then the attachments are gone. They are not shown in the index
> pane
>
> at the left, and you also can't access them by clicking on the
> attachment icon.
>
> Am I doing something wrong, or is something else the reason?
>

> Attached a minimal example. Of this example, the attachment can be
> viewed
>
> with Adobe Reader, but not with evince.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Francky Leyn

Hello,

I'm not sure how the attachment should look like. But I could
right-click the Pin Icon and select: "Save attachment" It saved another
PDF file for me. But in the left pane "Attachments" is also not
selectable for me.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Johannes Pfeiffer

--
Um Rekursion zu verstehen, muss man zuerst
Rekursion verstehen.

GPG: 46A3D6C9