Re: [evince] zoom

>________________________________

I don't think Evince developers ignore their users. AFAIK the zoom feature was
a little bit improved a year a ago or so, but a much better improvement,
allowing bigger zoom range is quite difficult to reach because it implies a big

change in the way poppler, the pdf rendering library, works. If I'm not wrong,
the problem is all the page is in memory, not only the part you see when
the page is zoomed. BTW, the main Evince developer, Carlos Garcia Campos

is also developer of poppler.

On the other hand, you should take into account that Evince developers are

volunteers and they spend all their spare time developing Evince.

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin