[evince] Evince - remembering page number

Hi,

I hope you maybe able to help me with the following question -

What file/folder does evince store the remembering of the last page of the PDF file you have read?  I currently sync my PDF's between computers (through Ubuntu One) and would like to sync evince remembering of the last page I have read so I can read the same PDF file from the same page I left off from any computer.  I have found the .conf/evince folder but that does not seem to store the seeting I want?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks and great work guys.

--
Kind Regards