Re: [evince] Question regarding security

Hi Félix,

Evince has the option "override-restrictions" that it is set to 'true' by default. The PDF standard defines this kind of protection that can be easily broken. Evince gives the user the option to follow or not this "feature", that it is considered "antifeature" by some people.

If you want Evince follows the standard use the following command

    gsettings set org.gnome.Evince override-restrictions false

I hope this helps,

     -- Juanjo Marin