[evince] a suggestion for a new and simple feature

Hi,
I'm a Debian GNU/Linux User, sysmen but not a fully qualified programmer.
I'm also a musician and I want to suggest to developers a new feature
for evince.

Vertical scrolling is the ideal for the quite totally of document.

Main scores for wind orchestra,band or fanfare are better vieved if
there is the possibility to scroll the entire document horizontaly like
a film-roll, this permit to seek better each score.

The new feature so consist to combine the already present function
"Continue" and "Dual".

here a little example of music score on pdf
http://www.scherbacher.com/download/11951/11951p.pdf

Thanks for developing

Claudio
--
Claudio Brazzale - claudio brazzale org   www.liberobit.net
LugVicenzaMember: vicenza.linux.it   icq: 260457402