Re: [evince] Impossible to fill some form in a pdf

Sorry, I was answering to the wrong thread... My comment was about this issue:
Bug 667622 - Evince should autocomplete multi-page form

I would love to heard from some feedback ("Does my bug report need to be closed?" for instance), as this list is really (too?) calm...