[evince] Were does evince save screen geometry?

All of a sudden evince is acting very strangely on my system: Ubuntu 11.10 with XFCE. Evince version 3.2.1.

Evince has decided that a small display window is what I want ... I've resized the window, saved <current settings a default> and sometimes the next run restores my old settings ... then next run doesn't.

Some file is getting clobbered, probably. But I can't see to find it.

I looked at settings with dconf-editor as well, but the changes I make there don't appear to effect evince.

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob mellowood ca