[evince] 3D imaging and Evince.

Dear Evince developers,

First of all thank you for putting your time into such an excellent application!

I'm a serious LaTeX user and I've recently made a presentation with all manner of 3D embedded videos and images to check out Movie9's capabilities. I was sad to see that Evince will not display this content. I unfortunately had to use a Windows VM and adobe to see the fruits of my labour.

I'd be very glad (and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one) if you'd consider spending some time on getting u3d and mp4 embedding into Evince, this was us LaTeX users can show off the system to our lowly powerpoint addicted colleagues just a little bit more (:   .

With very best wishes,

Sean.

--

Sean D.S. Gordon