[evince] Feature request: 8 pages per side

Hey Evince team,

First of all, thank you for your efforts  and having me use your software to read and print PDF. I'm, really enjoying it, especially the printing options.
In addition, I would like to request a feature. Is there to possibility to add an option for printen 8 pages per side?
For A4 pages that might be too much for the length of the paper, but for powerpoint presentation slides (which I'm using this option for) It would be perfect!

Thanks!

Best regards from the Netherlands,

Evan