[evince] Page Advancement

 I have a big annoyance in using the viewer.  It is far easier to use the mouse wheel to advance the text than to use the page up and page down buttons.  However, there is no selection for how far / how many lines to advance the page, as in the browser.  So I end up spinning the mouse wheel many times, with no easy way to advance just to where I haven't read yet, and I usually lose track of my "place" during the spinning, then have to look carefully to find it.  This is a big annoyance while trying to simply read smoothly through the document.  A selection for "full page" would be VERY helpful.

Thanks!