[evince] Evince Possible printing bug ?

Team,

I was attempting to print out one of my invoices in PDF that Quickbooks produces and noticed that the File pulls up and looks correct, but when it prints, the main area is blank. This was confirmed by the Print Preview as well with 2 different printers. I have attached the screenshot of the print preview (left),
open file (middle) and file properties (right).

Is there something I have set to make it blank or is this a bug? Other readers print it fine.

Your help is appreciated.

Eric J. Hendra, PE
Hendra & Associates, Inc.
5028 West Longfellow Avenue
Tampa, FL 33629
p:727.403-4973
f:813.936.4861

www.hendraassoc.com
eric hendraassoc com

Celebrating our 5-year anniversary with offices in Tampa & Fort Myers

Survey Request Form | FEMA Certificate Request Form
Hendra & Associates
Chat Skype: erichendra
Contact Me LinkedinBlogger