[evince] How to change background color of pdf in evince

Hi,

I have been looking forward to the functionality of changing the background color of pdf in evince for a couple of years... Recently I try gnome 3 and find that no progress was made in this feature. I found this thread about changing the background color(not just the "Inverted Colors"):

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evince-list/2009-June/msg00007.html

but this so-called bug seems to be forgotten. I wonder if this feature would be considered in the future version.

Best Regards,
Guoyu