[evince] proposed new feature: shrink window to fit page

I like to view PDF documents with Evince at 100% or 150% or 200%
magnification.  I generally don't want the magnification to match whatever
window size I happen to get.

This leaves parts of the window unused: to page is smaller than the
window (I have a large screen).

I would really like a command that resized the window to be exactly
the size needed to hold the current page.

Does this feature seem useful to others?

Does this feature seem easy to implement?

Does this feature violate any principles of Evince?

(I think feature requests are supposed to go in Bugzilla but I'm such
a newbie here that I'd like feedback before I clutter up the bug
database.)