Re: [evince] Changing display DPI

Hi,

There is no setting for the DPI, we try to get the DPI information from the document and according to this information and the information of the DPI of the screen we define what is the 100% zoom. If this is not working for you, please file a bug and attach a test file so we can take a look.

Greetings

José