evince Feature request and possible bug

Hi

I think Evince is great, being able to view so many file formats. However one feature that I would like very much for it to have, which I think is very important for smooth navigation, is previous view/next view, not to be confused with previous page/next page. For example, when I click on a hyperlink I go to another part of the document but there is no way that I know of to go back to the place where I clicked. In fact this is missing in most pdf readers out there, would be great if you could add it, or is it already there?

Also it could not open the dvi files I had, am I missing some package here? I use Ubuntu.

Thanks!