Re: Transition Problem

I just had a look into the source code,
libview/ev-transition-animation.c,

ev_transition_animation_fade :

paint_surface (cr, priv->origin_surface, 0, 0, 0,            page_area);
paint_surface (cr, priv->dest_surface,   0, 0, progress,     page_area);

ev_transition_animation_dissolve:

paint_surface (cr, priv->dest_surface,   0, 0, 0,            page_area);
paint_surface (cr, priv->origin_surface, 0, 0, 1 - progress, page_area);

while in paint_surface there is

       if (alpha == 0.)
                cairo_paint (cr);
        else
                cairo_paint_with_alpha (cr, alpha);

I am not familiar with cairo, have never used it and could not find a manpage for that function.

But I guess that progress is stepping from 0 to 1. And then ther's an error for fade, because
when progress is 0, origin and dest are painted with both alpha=0 for fade, while dissolve uses
alpha=0 and alpha=1 for the first step.

regards

regards