Evince: 1 annoyance + 1 feature request

Hi,

I use evince every single working day and in general I think it is a
brilliant tool. However, I have one annoyance and one feature request.

Annoyance: In version 2.30.0 evince _always_ starts with the toolbar
visible. I _never_ use the toolbar and so I have to click View->Toolbar
whenever I start it. I wish evince would remember the visibility of the
toolbar and start up with whatever it was when it was quit. (Version
2.28.1 doesn't suffer from this problem, so I guess it is a regression.)

Feature Request: Although I use evince every day, I _still_ have to use
gv for one task: saving a _range_ of pages. When I'm working on a book
I often have to email a particular chapter or section, or pages from the
forematter rather than the whole book. gv allows me to mark the pages I
need and to do "Save Marked Pages"; I really wish evince had this
functionality.

Thanks!

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy