Re: a question about the list itself

On 06/27/2010 09:40 PM, Jelle de Jong wrote:
On 27-06-10 20:59, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
This is extremely helpful to visually (and I guess automatically) filter
messages from this list.

I am not a decision making party around the politics of this mailing
list so I will not indulge in giving my opinion about the subject.

I do want to help you and other with making it able to filter on mailman
messages.

Thanks, Arun, Jelle and Denis, for your replies and for the help.

The automatic filtering was a guess from me, since I need to filter messages visually to distinguish them from spam (I don't do automatic filtering).

From all lists I'm subscribed to, this is the only one that lacks the subject prefix. If I only get messages from mailing lists, it will be extremely useful to have the proper prefix to filter messages faster.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo