Re: bug report: only partial pdf1.6 content is visible with evince

Excerpts from Jelle de Jong's message of mié jun 23 14:23:56 +0200 2010:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I received a PDF1.6 that is only partial readable with the gnome
> evince viewer. I linked the PDF document in this mail:
>
> http://filebin.ca/vutmc/432999-210610.pdf
>
> Can a developer pick this up and try to add support for the PDF in the
> evince PDF render libraries?

Could you provide a screenshot showing the problem? That document
seems to work perfectly for me.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462