Question about action buttons

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if the Evince Viewer can handle action buttons. For example, clickable buttons that were put on a pdf that allow you to hop back and forth between two volumes.

Thank you,

Kalika

Kalika Peay

Technical Writer

Lockheed Martin Global Training and Logistics

12506 Lake Underhill Rd.

Orlando, FL 32825

(407) 306-6497

This electronic transmission and any accompanying documents are intended only for the confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. This message may be proprietary information belonging to Lockheed Martin Corporation. Any such information is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this electronic transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately.