Re: glade 3 widget

Hi Cory,

I am assuming you are using Linux. To use EvView and EvDocument from
python you need the python evince bindings. These should be available
in your distribution (for instance, in Ubuntu, you need to install the
python-evince package).

> home. how can i put the Evince libevview into my application through glade?
> do i just have to copy the libs?

AFAIK you can't include the  EvView widget directly in Glade. Instead,
you add a ScrolledWindow where you want the EvView Widget to appear.
A minimal  python code to use the EvWidget is as follows:

import evince

view = evince.View()
model = evince.DocumentModel()
document = evince.document_factory_get_document(URI TO YOUR FILE)
model.set_document(document)
view.set_model(model)

Then, you need to add by code the view to the scrolledWindow you added
and you will get your file showing in your window.

That should be it, hope that helps.

José