Feature: Auto Zoom

     I use Evince daily and would like to implement a feature (which I
 have not written yet) which, upon opening Evince, will automatically
 zoom to focus on the non-white space of a single page document. An
 example of this would be zooming in on a block of text in a PDF.

     I was wondering two things:

   1) If you had plans to implement a similar idea in the future.
   2) If you could point me to a region of the code where I could
 introduce this feature.

     Of course for most documents this might be a bad idea, but it
 would save me much time each day.

     Number 2 above is only because I am not a strong coder. I mostly
 know what I have taught myself, and so any hints or pointers would be
 greatly appreciated!

 Thanks,
 -haley clark