Evince on Windows: Missing features?

Hello List,

I just downloaded Evince on Windows (from
 http://download.gnome.org/binaries/win32/evince/2.28/evince-2.28.0.msi) and using it. I  just found that two of the features that I use very frequently on Evince for GNU/Linux are missing in the Windows build:
1. The ability to remember the previously viewed page when a document is reopened.
2. Ability to search for subheadings (or subtitles in the page navigation field).

Are they yet to be implemented on Windows or am I  looking at an outdated link?  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ramesh.

--
View my Linked-in Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/RameshLN