Re: PDF opens with missing information

Hi all,

(not subscribed to this list, so please CC me)

One of my providers sends me electronic invoices each month, but now,
sadly I can no longer see all the information.

Looks like evince only sees the template for the document the program
that generates them, the actual contents, like name address and some
other info is simply missing.

I can send one of these docs, but not to the list, as it contains
rather personal info.

Let me know how can you (or me) help in order to fix this.

p.s. I'm not afraid of compilers and stuff :)
p.s. document has this info: Producer: jPDF crionics.com, Creator:
TargetStream StreamA2P, Format PDF-1.3

Luis Correia