annotations not working

Hi there,

I haven't still installed openSUSE 11.2 (which contains evince-2.28),
but I ran it live and evince seems not to be able to detect the PDF
annotation on the first page at
http://www.archive.org/download/LaTransformacinDelConceptoDeReflexinDeKantAHegel.ElTrnsitoDel/TesisRosa-B5-Uni.pdf.

I generated it using xelatex and here is a minimal example:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\pdfstringdef{\octalcr}{\015}
\begin{document}
This is me\special{pdf:ann << /Type /Annot /Subtype /Text/Open true
/Contents (First line.\octalcr\octalcr Second line) >>}.
\end{document}

BTW, wouldn't it be possible to have all messages with the subject
prefix "[Evince-list]" so it would be easier to visually filter
undesired messages.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo