[Windows] Some missing features

Hello,

thanks for providing Evince, which is light but efficient!

I'm about writing the second edition of a book (in French) for LaTeX
beginners and I plan to include, in particular for Windows users (I'm a
GNU/Linux user), Evince as pdf reader in the DVD-DOM (containing the
TeX Live distribution) joined to the book.

I tested Evince 2.28 on Windows XP and I found some missing features,
in comparison to Linux version:

  1. it is impossible to read .dvi files,

  2. the interface is in English, not in French ;)

  3. the documentation is not joined with the Windows Installer.

I have seen in the archives that a 2.30 version will be soon released.
So, would it be possible:

  1. to make this version able to read .dvi files?

  2. to make this version "localizable"?

  3. to provide existing localized documentations for Linux available
  for Windows and easily reachable from Evince' interface?

Thanks again!
--
Denis