Re: Has anyone created a Windows version of Evince?

Hi Joel,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Joel Casey <joel casey gmail com> wrote:
> Dear Evince Admins,
>
> Has anyone created a Windows version of Evince?
> I am unfortunately saddled with Windows on my work pc and I wanted to used
> something better than Adobe's reader, is there any hope for this?
> Thanks a lot!

You can find a windows installer at:

http://live.gnome.org/Evince/Downloads

The windows port of Evince is still very immature. The current version
2.28 lacks many features. The upcoming release 2.30 will be a lot
better. So try 2.28 now and come back for 2.30 in two months!

Hib Eris