Re: Writing a backend

Excerpts from Ken Foskey's message of lun feb 08 03:14:22 +0100 2010:
> I am looking for documentation on how to write a backend for a
> rasterised document in 240dpi, 300dpi, 600dpi or 1200dpi.

Unfortunately there isn't much documentation. You can find API reference
guide for libdocument here:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/libevdocument/stable/

It has changed a bit in Evince 2.29.x, though. EvDocument is not an
interface anymore, but an abstract class, so in order to write a
backend you need a create a new object that inherits from EvDocument
and implements its "virtual" methods. You can take a look at current
evince backends code. Feel free to ask here or on irc (#evince at
irc.gnome.org) any question you may have.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523E6462