Evince tabs?

Hi!

Are there any plans to put tabs into Evince? I print multiple PDF documents on a regular basis, and have to keep them in a specific order. Adobe Reader allows me to put all of my documents on one window, each on a separate tab to easily organize them. Unfortunately Adobe Reader is incredibly slow compared to Evince. But with Evince, I have to juggle multiple windows to get the same job done. I would personally prefer facing the slow speed of Adobe than have to constantly keep track of what order my windows are in. Is there any future for combining tabs and my favorite document reader? Thanks!

Mike Freeman