[evince] set evince for gtk-print-preview on windows

Hi
I'm developing a pygtk application and want to port it to windows.
Almost everything is done, but print-preview section is not working.

I installed evince 2.28 on windows and set it as default application for openning .emf files. so my app could open evince window when I called print-preview functions, but evince returned an error saying "could not open the file, Permission denied"

I installed evince 2.30 instead and tried again. This time my app run evince but it was empty, with no data or error in page.

Any Idea?