[evince] Ideas to enhance reading of eBooks

I have been reading a lot of books in PDF form recently and there are
some features that I think would be really helpful to have. Before
opening a bunch of feature-request bugs I thought it would be a good
idea to see what other people think. Here are my ideas and reasons:

1. Page cropping. The ability to crop pages both horizontally and
vertically by a user settable amount.

This would make it so much easier to read stuff in dual page view.
Lots of documents have overly large margins and some even show
registration marks, etc.

2. Contrast and saturation/grayscale. The ability to reduce contrast
and reduce saturation by a user settable amount.

This would make it easier to read stuff on a high contrast screen and
make poorly styled documents (bright saturated colors everywhere)
easier to read.

3. Margin masking. The ability to mask some or all of the four margins
with white or some other color.

I have a few books that I bought in PDF form and they list my name at
the bottom of every page. I know I bought the books, I don't need to
be reminded. It would be nice if I could hide, for example, the bottom
5% of each page with a white mask.

What do you guys think?

-Farrell