Evince Windows installer

Title: Evince Windows installer

Dear Evince developers.

Thank you for writing this excellent viewer. It's fast, I like it, it's even available for Windows. I have to get something off my chest though.

There is absolutely nothing, nothing, and I mean nothing more annoying than an installer that thinks it can decide for the user what language it wants its interface in. I run Windows XP EN, yet my Evince interface is Dutch. Why does the installer do this? Why wasn't I asked during install, and why can't I change it afterwards?

Regards,

Michiel de Boer