Fwd: FW: wrong title on pdf

please read the message below and see the attachment.

peter

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Ladage <peterkarlladage gmail com>
Date: Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: FW: wrong title on pdf
To: Nik Beeson <nbeeson kairoscanada org>

nik,

thank you. perhaps the problem lies with the application. i have fwd'd this email to its developers and included a screenshot.

peter

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Nik Beeson <nbeeson kairoscanada org> wrote:

HI Peter.

Thanks very much for taking the time to give us a heads up.

We’ve checked the PDF and can’t find any problem with the title:

http://www.kairoscanada.org/fileadmin/fe/files/PDF/Publications/PBP24-FTT.pdf

If you are still having the same problem can you please send the web address (URL) of the document your viewing that has the faulty title.

Many thanks

Nik @ KAIROS

--

Nik Beeson
New Media Program Coordinator Kairos Canada