[Print][Page Handling][Page Scaling][Fit to Printable Area]

[Print][Page Handling][Page Scaling][Fit to Printable Area]

When printing... How do I make this setting 'sticky'???

I have a customer that must print with the same settings each time, and is tired of changing this option every time they have to print.

I tried the 'cups' option 'fit-to-page' in the evince 'print-settings' configuration file:

[Print Settings]
fit-to-page=true

But, this did NOT work.

Can I set something in the 'print-settings' file || make the setting sticky via gconf???

Please Help!
JT