Re: Poor rendering quality with scientific articles

On 04/16/10 07:43 AM, Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
Excerpts from Viale Fabrice's message of mié mar 17 18:52:28 +0100 2010:

Hello evince team

There is a frequent problem of font rendering for scientific articles. A
lot of Journals are quite impossible to read with Evince. Acrobat Reader
provide better display. I send you one pdf to illustrate.

This a poppler bug that has been fixed recently. Most of Linux
distros have backported the patches, so try upgrading poppler from
your distro and the problem will probably be fixed for you.

Do you have a bug id for this or even a pointer to the patch?
Is this in GNOME 2.30 ?

Thanks,

-Ghee

I am not a programmer, but it's really strange to see how difficult it
is to find a way to declare bugs, especially compare to other forges or
launchpad.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org

Thanks.