Re: powerpoint (just) viewer?

On Mon, 2010-04-12 at 10:37 +0300, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,
>
> Are you aware of any plan to make Evince a powerpoint viewer only?
> (Just the viewer, not editing nor creating)
>
> Could be interesting, but I dont have the skills... :-)
>
> Misaotra, Thanks, Merci.

I think it can be accepted if any hacker want to work on it. There is
even a backend for Open Document Presentations, but it isn't maintained
for ages.

I think the best scenario of success for creating an Evince backend for
any format is when there is a stable library with a good support for
that format.

Best regards,

   -- Juanjo Marin