Evince source code

Hi leena and others
Leena nice to see your interest, like you even I am also struggling with the evince source code. To proceed further, we desperately need to know the evince souce code first. We can't move ahead without that. It is written in C language with high usage of pointers. I am also looking for someone who can help to come out of this dark well. I request evince developer team to come forward and take the initiative.

Please anyone who have the solution please come forward and help. Most importantly come under one umbrella for smooth functioning.

Regards
Javed