evince 2.26.1 poppler 0.10.5 (Ciaro) arrow keys

Hello

Just using evnince on Ubuntu. I noticed the arrow keys do not currently let me change page.

In Adobe's PDF viewer and other viewers like KPDF I remember I could use the arrow down key to "nudge" onto the next page.

Could you add arrow up/down to move to next/previous page like PageDown/PageUp do in your editor?

I'm not a member of this mailing list, so please include my email address in any replies.

Cheers, Jon