Re: Evince highlighting

Hi Jan,

The Evince team want to offer a better annotation support ASAP. The
roadmap for Evince is here [1]. I really hope that the developers can
make it possible on time, but we all must understand that it depends of
the our developers' availability.

Thanks for your interest on Evince,

  -- Juanjo Marín

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Evince/Roadmap