Re: Problem with PS to PDF displaying in Evince

2009-03-11 klockan 15:05 skrev veljkovic mifimi sbb rs:
> this is the output of the command: fc-match -v Courier:
> [snip]

That looks good to me, and is similar to what I see on my system. The files
you sent before work fine here, so I suspect it might be a problem with the
version used, or with your local configuration. Which version of Evince and
Poppler are you using (see the About dialog)? Additionally, can you try with
a fresh user account to rule out that user-specific font configuration is
the problem here?

Good luck.

    — Wouter