Last page read

I would like the document viewer store the information of the last page read of a pdf document
As I opened the book again it is ready to continue reading, this is very good for read the books.

Thanks.
--
Joaquín Fdo. Bautista Arias.

Burguesía es todo conjunto de individuos inconformes con lo que tienen y satisfechos con lo que son.
NICOLAS GOMEZ DAVILA.
Linux user number 413043.
http://counter.li.org/

Por favor evite enviarme adjuntos con archivos de Word, Exel o PowerPoint.
Lea: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Please avoid sending me Word, Exel or PowerPoint attachments.