some suggestions

Hi,

Though I have got Acroread installed, I mainly use Evince for viewing
documents - the performance is the biggest advantage, really love it.
Still I would have some suggestions for improvement:

1. I wish I could choose If I want to view the first page on the left
or the right side in double view.  Some documents have got cover while
others don't.  On default the first page on the right which may
sometimes break the proper arrangement of pages. - Adobe reader has
got this feature.
2. I really miss autoscroll under middle button click - It's
convienient in Firefox and Adobe Reader.  Why not implement it here?

Looking foward to next versions.

Regards.