Feedback / multiple documents

Here are quick notes on Evince (after I installed Ubuntu):

Evince: pageup and pagedown keys require a click to the document
before they work (only the doc is visible, not the page-icons).

Evince: an error occured:
cairo context error: NULL pointer

Evince: missing "s" chars in "SP-303_e4_exchange.pdf".
(This is Roland device and their manual.)

evince: larger zooms than 400%. If the doc has a max quality
photo, I want to be able to zoom.

evince: If I open 100 documents, evince creates 100 windows and
starts loading all the docs. The first doc becomes readable after
a few minutes (10 docs open) or practically never (200 docs open).
What would be more useful, would be to open one window and load
only one document, and have a document switching button.

evince: When last doc is closed, evince quits. Leaving an empty
evince window for opening new documents would be useful.

PS. Ubuntu could not install GTK2 dev so that I'm unable to
compile Evince and implement the features myself (like I could).

Thanks.
Juhana