evince 2.24.1 not printing using selected options

Hello, I want to inform you of a problem I have when I try to print in
evince a document in landscape format.

I want to print multiple pages per sheet (4).
Since evince is not capable to automatically adapt the printer
settings if the document is in the landscape format, I choose to print
the pages in a different order: "right to left, top to bottom"

Unfortunately the result of the print did not follow the page order
option I chose, so it was "left to right, top to bottom", which, in
the landscape format, messes up pages.

Is the problem in evince or in the gtk print dialog?
thanks

Nicolò Chieffo