Recently used documents in evince

 Egun On / Buenos dias

  Hi, good morning.

  First, excuse me for my bad english

  I have a problem, I use evince to see pdf documents (ok) but from a program than use many users. The problem is than if a user opens a document with evince and select other document than was opened before by other user, can access to the document.

   Can i configure some file or do somthing than the evince d’ont allows choose any document recently used????

  Thanks for ask me (before send this email i have search some in the net but i was’nt found some)

    Bittor M. Redondo