rendering bug

Hi Evince Team.

I use evince as my default pdf viewer and I'm very happy with it.
Nevertheless, today I stumbled upon a bug in the rendering of a formula.
A sign in a formula was wrong. At first I naturally assumed that the pdf was wrong but it turned out to be a problem with evince and scaling. at 175% the "+" showed normally but at 200% the vertical bar disappeared and turnd the plus into a minus "-". It took me some time to figure this out and is IMHO pretty bad.
To be clear: this only concerns rendering in combination with zoom.

I attached two screenshots showing the problem.

I'm using evince 0.4.0 with poppler 0.4.5

sincerely yours
//Lorenz